Friday, October 07, 2005

Welcome to the Barney Blog

Hi everyone

We've set up this weblog for Nana and Papa to see what is happening in our world! We'll also have photos from time to time, so you can SEE what we've been up to, too!

Mum hasn't quite shown us what to do (because it's bedtime) but tomorrow we'll tell you all about our holidays so far!!!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Imogen and Dylan,

How wonderful to hear from my beautiful grandchildren who haven't come to see their old sad Nana for a long, long time. And......where are those Xmas lists? I can't do my Xmas shopping if I don't have them..........Can I?
I hope you are having an excellent holiday and can have lots of sleep ins for Nana. Shannon and adrian are staying here and we went to banrock station for lunch and the Mallee fowl for tea. We are a bit full!! I am driving to Adelaide at 5 o'clock in the morning so I need to go to bed.

Lovely to hear from my beautiful Grandchildren. I love you so much.

Luv Nana and Papa.

Anonymous said...

Hi Imogen and Dylan,

How wonderful to hear from my beautiful grandchildren who haven't come to see their old sad Nana for a long, long time. And......where are those Xmas lists? I can't do my Xmas shopping if I don't have them..........Can I?
I hope you are having an excellent holiday and can have lots of sleep ins for Nana. Shannon and adrian are staying here and we went to banrock station for lunch and the Mallee fowl for tea. We are a bit full!! I am driving to Adelaide at 5 o'clock in the morning so I need to go to bed.

Lovely to hear from my beautiful Grandchildren. I love you so much.

Luv Nana and Papa.

Anonymous said...

Hi again my lovelies!
Aunty Shannon and Uncle Adrian have just stayed for a few days. They left at lunch time today. Aunty Kath and Uncle Grant (Papa's big brother-you met them at the wedding) are coming to stay at Berri this week in a cabin to play golf. They are coming to stay with us for next weekend.
Are you coming to stay with Nana in January? I will be on holidays. If your parents are on holidays they are quite welcome too - we will let them play with us won't we? Have to eat now.

Luv You lots.
Nana

xxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi , I finally got this to work again and so I am going to see if I can remenber what I did.

Luv Nana

Anonymous said...

Hi again,
I am going to try and send a photo
see ya
Luv Nana

Sorry can't do it.

Anonymous said...

Hi, thankyou for the christmas lists. We will have to try and get some of the things for you. Thankyou for the lovely phone cal and chat. It was lovely to hear from you. We have had a lovely time with Uncle Grant and aunty Kath staying. Papa has been playing lota of golf this week. We went for a drive to Barmera today. Did Daisy and hannah have a good time when they stayed with us?

Lots of love nana and Papa

Anonymous said...

Hi Imogen and Dylan,
your new photos are beautiful. The one of Imogen at the show holding a rabbit is beautiful. It is a shame it rained so much.

Dylan your presence at the sink is most fitting - just like Dad and Papa - a chip off the old block, I might say! Don't forget how to do those dishes will you, because you will be doing a lot of them when you come to stay in the holidays. Imogen and Nana will be so tired from staying up late watching videos and shopping and going to Monash Playgound. Don' let,s forget the "Swimming Lessons".
Lots of Luv

Nana and Papa

Anonymous said...

Great to see "Little Nanna" (as Adrian would say) won't be getting dehydrated this summer. Dylan I do cook the best roast and I drove down specially to cook your roast this weekend. I was so busy you didn't see me!!!! I accidently made a web site and now I have put pictures of Papa and Shannon and Adrian on there. I will Email the website to you. Aren't I clever?
I got your Email Leanne but I thought I couldn't tackle that tonight. Need more time.
Great to see you are earning your money for your new bike Dylan. What is Imogen saving for?
I miss you all heaps.

Goodnight and have a look at my Website if you can.

Lots of Luv Nana

Anonymous said...

Hi Immy and Dylan, I loved your message Immy - you are a wonderful writer and your gravy picture Dylan was disgusting. Immy I would love to see lots more messages from you. Papa loved it too. Daddy was clever putting a video on too. Have a beautiful weekend. Love Nana and Papa xxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Immy,

this is great fun to put comments on the blogger site. We will be able to talk all the time. I miss you lots.

Love Nanna

Anonymous said...

Hi Immy,

here are your kisses.

Lots of love.

Nanna
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Anonymous said...

Hi Immy,
I hope you had a lovely Pupil free day - did daddy stay home with you.
love nana

Anonymous said...

Hi Immy, send me another message.
love Nana

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»