Sunday, October 16, 2005

Imogen's Christmas and Birthday List

1. New bike and helmet
2. Bratz sunglasses
3. Bracelet - any kind
4. Tamagotchi
5. A gameboy - the girly kind like my friend at ballet has (it's pink)
6. A Simpsons PS2 game, because Dylan has heaps of games and I only have one.
7. A hug. No, hang on, I just want that now, not for Christmas.
8. A new quilt cover, a Happy House one would be good (there's a shop at Marion).
9. A swimming pool.
10. A Beanie Kid
12. A CD
13. A new bed- I want a bunk bed!!
14. A new bean bag
15. A lap top
16. A new jewellery box

THAT'S ENOUGH!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»